Toyota has long been known for its racing heritage from the tracks to the downhill racing scene to south of the border in the Baja 1000. The rumor is that the limited edition Toyota Tacoma TRD T/X Baja Series truck will be releasing soon, and that there aren’t very many being made. Toyota of Escondido got the scoop!
Here are the upgrades and modifications that will be coming on this limited edition off road truck:
- Off road tuned suspension
- 60mm front and 50mm rear TRD Bilstein racing shocks
- TRD front coil springs
- Increased front ride hight by almost 2 inches
- TRD Catback Exhaust
- TRD beadlock off road wheels with Gun Metal Gray finish
- BFGoodrich T/A KO tires (LT265/70R16)
- Bed side graphics
- 4WDemand part – time 4WD with electronically controlled transfer case and automatic limited slip differential
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Downhill Assist Control
Its the perfect off road toy! And if you love Toyota Tacoma’s but aren’t too fond of this one, Toyota of Escondido has some amazing alternative options. We brought you Mean Green and Salt and Pepper. We can customize any Toyota truck to fit your style. Toyota makes great trucks, Toyota of Escondido makes great trucks even better!
Do you want your Toyota Tacoma or Tundra modified, come in to Toyota of Escondido and let us help you customize your truck!
What do you think of the Baja Series Toyota Tacoma?