For those of you that are not familiar with the Scion brand, it is important to know that Scion works hard to bring you new and exciting vehicles. One way Scion does this is with the Release Series. Every year, when the new model year vehicles are release, an exclusive limited edition version of each model is created.
For example, the 2012 Scion tC Release Series 7.0 (each year the Release Series goes up by 1) was the “High Voltage” Scion tC:
So if you see a Scion tC driving around in this exclusive color than you know that it is a Scion Release Series vehicle, and that it is a limited edition car. Release Series Scion’s not only come in specific colors, with a specific theme, but the package also usually includes TRD (Toyota Racing Development) parts and accessories.
The 2013 Scion tC Release Series Limited Edition 8.0 Absolutely Red is very unique! Scion teamed up with Five Axis and TRD to build a sexy and stylish tC that looks, sounds, and performs better than the base model mono-spec tC. These modifications include:
- Five AD body kit with TRD center exhaust
- A 2 tone rear spoiler with the exclusive 8.0 badge
- Paddle shifters on the automatic version (the only tC to have paddle shifter)
- TRD sport muffler
- TRD lowering springs
- Red stitched interior to match the Absolutely Red theme
- Gloss black 18″ alloy wheels
Only 2,000 Scion tC Release Series 8.0 Absolutely Red’s are being built!
- All Scion’s are sold with “Pure Price” which means the selling price is not negotiable. That ensures that each customer is treated the fairly and pays the same for the same vehicle.
- All new Scion’s come with Scion Service Boost, which gives you two years or 25,000 miles (whichever comes first) of complementary maintenance at Scion dealerships.